The ZUMBINI program strives for children to learn through play! Evidence research recommends this method of learning for young children.
– 45 min music and movement class
– designed for children aged 0-3 with a caregiver
– includes dancing singing and playing instruments such as drums, egg shakers, sticks
– filled with original songs created by Zumba fitness specifically for this class format
– focuses on energy, fun, and play to contribute toward the natural development of cognitive, social, emotional and physical abilities of the child
NEXT SESSION MAY 2017
6 weeks starting Sunday May 21st at 3pm
What you GET:
– a bonding experience for all involved, including caregiver to child, child to child, and caregiver to caregiver,
– this bonding occurs with the facilitation of having a fun, musical environment
– the caregiver has to be ready to participate and be prepared to move dance and sing with the child
– 2 cds and a songbook this spring quarter – “Kalino finds the music”
6 week session starting May 21st, 3pm – 3:45 pm on sundays. We will not run on Father’s Day. $144 (per family, up to 2 children)
Each family receives a zumbini bundle as part of the program: 2 cd’s, book and Kalino stuffy.